Monday, May 4, 2009

Birthday blast

All these should be up last week. But due to the rough and gruelling week I had, I could only do this now.

I couldn't ask for more for my birthday. On the Friday night, two days before my birthday, the clique of W26L went out for a lovely dinner. Was told that it was an outing, but it turned out to be a surprising birthday blast. I couldn't figure out why I didn't realise it. Maybe I was a bit blur but ah! ah! that's not the explanation to why I was said being a bimbo. We went walking out of Swensens after dinner and to a place where I would never expect having a birthday celebration at. It was nice, overlooking the sunset at that hour of the day. Vivian and Edna rushed off for their dance practice right after we had the cake. And Sam, Danny, Deng Kai and I proceeded with a movie. We couldn't figure out any other movies to watch because we have almost watched all others. We watched Friday the 13th then. Almost half the movie we were covering our faces with my birthday Stitch! and jackets. I wouldn't want to watch this kind of movie again.

Boosts nightmares:S


I have had a wonderful time on TGIF. I do feel grateful!


Thank you Vivian and Edna! Sorry, because of that you guys were late for dancing. I feel guilty.
Thank you Sam! for watching the horror movie with me even though you're not into it.
Thank you Danny and Deng Kai! for the movie together too.
Thank you all for the dinner, the cake, and the STITCH!

Love you guysss:D






On my birthday Sunday, cellies went out for breakfast after service at Bukit Timah's Old Town Coffee. Right after, they went to Jiet Sie's place or guitar heroes. Jonathan, Jaclyn, Esther and me went back to prepare stuff for the night. Dusk came and Joanne, Chu Ting Feng and Yap Fook Lim came over to Esther's place for dinner. It's so nice to have Sabahans gathering together for my birthday. It made me feels like home.
I felt so grateful and thankful especially to Esther and her uncle and aunt for getting me the homemade cake and for the dinner. Okay, sounds a bit corny. But I really am.
Thank you Esther! from the dog to the card to the dinner:)
Thank you Jonathan and family! for the dinner and everything.
Thank you Joanne, Chu Ting Feng, Yap Fook Lim and not to forget Tung Pui Yee also! for the pressie.



The Sabahans

The night


Thank you Sibelle and Jasmine for calling me especially! I do appreciate it:)
and for the Ben and Jerry's 'cake,' also for the Swensens ice cream treat Sibelle Ng Si Ying!
I love you guys!
Thank you for those who texted at every hour of the day!
Thank you for those who wished me on facebook!

-Meg-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home