Friday, April 3, 2009

Lust

Did I reveal that I am likely to be standing on the other side of my decision after a while (maybe a few weeks), when I first made my decision thinking that I'm fully supportive and happy with the decision that I made. Darn! Which means that I'm indecisive when it comes to material things.

That single item which previously managed to secure a place at the top of my wishlist would easily be that item which lost to capture my heart fully and forever. An item which when I first saw it, I said "I'm positive about getting it" would turn to be "I'd wish I got the other one" after some time. Just like how daddy got me the Pink Vaio in the first place when I fixed my eyes on it. Now I wanted a Mac Notebook. The same goes to the Samsung Omnia phone when I said I wanted a touch screen phone. I was previously so into it. But after listening to my brother whine about how irresistable the iphone is and the constant carrying of his ipod everywhere, playing with it and listening to the songs held inside the just the thin device, my desire is inclining towards the iphone now!

Nah, I'm just spilling out my desires here. I shall keep the addicted-to-new-stuff-bug bite in me.

For the lust of the eye, the lust of the heart or even the lust of the mind shall be kept inside us right.

I do really have an enviable lust. Righttt ;D

I just have this addicted-to-new-stuff-bug bite but
I wouldn't let bed bugs bite!

Hitting my dreams on bed soon:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home