Wednesday, April 22, 2009

When the break is nearing its end..


Last Sunday, the day denoting the end of the so many months of break.

Had an afternoon of young adults fellowship fellowship at Singapore Botanical Garden after church service. Had singspiration, culinary competition and games over at the place. Seriously, the freaking hot weather almost had us all killed or at least, me. I pity those polar bears at the north pole fixing their eyes on the melting of ice everyday. The weather has been so inconsistent these days, who knows some day Singapore and Malaysia might even experience snow.
Though the weather's hot, I have got the chance to see my equally phenomenon over at the Botanical Garden, dogs :) The place has always been a heavenly location for dogs and their owners.

After the outing, we went to cck's mcdonalds and dipped ourselves in coffee a bit while waiting for Gabriel to watch Fast and Furious 4. The movie was good but somehow, it is the continuation of Fast and Furious 2. The third one, Tokyo Drift just popped out of nowhere. Anyway, it was good so.
Monday, the start of a tight schedule again. Being the first day, I went into the new class W55L and had Recombinant DNA Technology for the day. My new teammates were all fun people. And being so lucky, Raden was in the same team as me. The same year 1 sem 1 classmate, and now, being in the same class in year 2 again and the first day of school, being in the same team as me. We were reminded that this module would be the hardest one and the one with the most lab sessions. I couldn't just rest on my laurels.
Today, wednesday which is my day off. I have no modules for today. I stayed in my hostel for the morning, with my theory of music papers in front of me. I had to study the italian terms and memorise them for the exam. I had no time to waste. My exam would be due soon in May. So many months have passed already, and now there's just only a few weeks more to go before the real one. I have to get working on and stuff them all inside my mind. I could put it aside once my exam is over. :)
Nail is driven over by nail; Habit is overcomed by habit.
A very pathetic attempt.

1 Comments:

Blogger eunice =) said...

hehe Megan, I'll pray for u yea. :)

April 26, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home