Thursday, April 2, 2009

Shun this way

Alas. The longer I stay back in my hometown here, the more I would want it to remain this way. Staying this way, I'm not being any productive than ever nor am I doing anything constructive. Well, most of the time. I do shed in some of my time to make sure that all of my theory exercises given have been completed before it is due. I also do keep my hands on the piano occasionally so that I do not get rusty on it neither would I want to be mumbled only to do so. That's why I'm choosing to make the move first.

I don't know whether I have really messed up all the dates or that the passing time has blindfolded my consciousness. I even forgot myself the date that I'm flying back. I thought I will be flying on the 16th April but it turned to be that the exact date is 15th April.

Well thank God that I have a mother who stays clear and thoughtful all the time. Every single detail of the flight printed on the itenerary is in her head. Or else, I would have missed the flight and thereafter, would have to resort to swimming back. Just a way of getting back right (though not possible). I wouldn't want to miss the first day of the semester.

Shall I say I am fortunate enough or what. I'm grouped to be in the same class as Raden again. He was in the same class as me in the very first semester of Year 1. Knowing him, he sure is a joker! Furthermore, changes have been done to the academic policies and regulations which means that everything is different from before. Well, classes as usual but Understanding Tests and calculations have been modified and reinforced so that students have no chance of resorting to the 'Missing In Action.' Righttt, how thoughtful they are. All my modules are in the B group and so classes for me starts at 9.15am from now on. Just raising my hopes that everything goes well. I'm sure that the two more years for me will just be gone like a swift bird so that I am a step nearer to what I dreamt of.


Hear me out,
I shall try to shun the tele a while, just to prove that this separation anxiety doesn't exist. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home