Sunday, April 12, 2009

Session of goodbyes


Had a quick meet up for a drink the other night with the girls due to that it would be my last week in Sandakan. Also same to Esther. Jeanette drove me there together as well.
We had long talks of course and session of updates which after the late night started to draw in, we bidded each other goodbyes.

Jeanette also drove me back home and handed me an early birthday gift and a card before I left. After so many years since we were in primary school, she is still the same old Jeanette, so keen of making special birthday cards. :)

Life's like that. We bid each other hellos but we also have to bid each other goodbyes. I guess it would be a period of time before we could meet up again.

Jeanette:. Thank you for the wonderful little gift and birthday card! They're awesome! And
also your early birthday wish before it is even my birthday. It means a lot. Thank
youuuu as always! :)

Khar Wei:. Take care aight. Thank you for helping me out during these days. I'll be seeing you
again very soon! I still have many slots of break to go. :D And remember to keep me
updated often also. :)

Esther:. Of course I'll be meeting you again in a few days!:D We'll be flying off together! See
youuuu:)

Love,
Megan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home